Welcome to our Wordscapes Cheats and Answers Guide on Wordscapes Level 108 Answers. Directly below you will see every word included in this particular level as well as their definitions. There are also extra or bonus words and their respective definitions for those of you who love a challenge.
Wordscapes Level 108 belongs in the Canyon Group and Pass Pack.
Table of Contents
Wordscapes Level 108 Answers – Included Words
There are 14 words in this level that make up the complete puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetical order so your brain doesn’t hurt any more than it has to:
HEIRS, HER, HERS, HIKERS, HIRE, HIS, RISE, RISK, SHE, SHIRE, SHIRK, SIRE, SKI, SKIER
Wordscapes Level 108 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- HEIRS – a person who inherits or has a right of inheritance in the property of another following the latter’s death.
- HER – the objective case of she: We saw her this morning. Give this book to her.
- HERS – a form of the possessive case of she used as a predicate adjective: The red umbrella is hers. Are you a friend of hers?
- HIKERS – to walk or march a great distance, especially through rural areas, for pleasure, exercise, military training, or the like.
- HIRE – to engage the services of (a person or persons) for wages or other payment: to hire a clerk.
- HIS – the possessive form of he1 (used as an attributive or predicative adjective): His coat is the brown one. This brown coat is his. Do you mind his speaking first?
- RISE – to get up from a lying, sitting, or kneeling posture; assume an upright position: She rose and walked over to greet me. With great effort he rose to his knees.
- RISK – exposure to the chance of injury or loss; a hazard or dangerous chance: It’s not worth the risk.
- SHE – the female person or animal being discussed or last mentioned; that female.
- SHIRE – one of the counties of Great Britain.
- SHIRK – to evade (work, duty, responsibility, etc.).
- SIRE – the male parent of a quadruped.
- SKI – one of a pair of long, slender runners made of wood, plastic, or metal used in gliding over snow.
- SKIER – a person who skis.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
So there you have it. Simples.
If you would like a bit more of a challenge, you can stop scrolling here and try to fill out the puzzle without checking out the visual cheat to come.
If however, you would like further assistance or perhaps you would just like to advance to the next level quicker you can check out the visual below for how to fill in the puzzle exactly.
Wordscapes Level 108 Answers – Visual
Below is a visual of the completed board.
Did you end up with the same solution? Well done if you did!
If you are like me, just completing a puzzle is not enough, especially when there are bonuses on offer. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Wordscapes Level 108 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 58 extra or bonus words in this level.
Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work!
EHS, EIK, EIKS, EISH, ERK, ERKS, ERS, HEIR, HES, HIE, HIES, HIKE, HIKER, HIKES, HIRES, IRE, IRES, IRK, IRKS, ISH, KEIR, KEIRS, KESH, KHI, KHIS, KIER, KIERS, KIR, KIRS, KIS, KISH, KRIS, REH, REHS, REI, REIK, REIKS, REIS, RES, RESH, SEI, SEIK, SEIR, SER, SERK, SHEIK, SHIER, SHIR, SHRI, SHRIEK, SHRIKE, SIHR, SIK, SIKE, SIKER, SIR, SKER, SRI
Wordscapes Level 108 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- EHS – Environmental Health Services.
- EISH – Southern African an exclamation expressive of surprise, agreement, disapproval, etc
- ERK – an aircraftsman of the lowest rank in the Royal Air Force.
- ERKS – an aircraftsman of the lowest rank in the Royal Air Force.
- ERS – ervil.
- HEIR – a person who inherits or has a right of inheritance in the property of another following the latter’s death.
- HES – contraction of he is.
- HIE – to hasten; speed; go in haste.
- HIES – to hasten; speed; go in haste.
- HIKE – to walk or march a great distance, especially through rural areas, for pleasure, exercise, military training, or the like.
- HIKER – to walk or march a great distance, especially through rural areas, for pleasure, exercise, military training, or the like.
- HIKES – to walk or march a great distance, especially through rural areas, for pleasure, exercise, military training, or the like.
- HIRES – to engage the services of (a person or persons) for wages or other payment: to hire a clerk.
- IRE – intense anger; wrath.
- IRES – intense anger; wrath.
- IRK – to irritate, annoy, or exasperate: It irked him to wait in line.
- IRKS – to irritate, annoy, or exasperate: It irked him to wait in line.
- ISH – (used to modify or moderate something previously stated or as a vague reply to a question) somewhat; in a way; not exactly: It’s a decent (ish) place to work.“Are you tired?” “Yeah…ish.”I’d like to get married. Ish.
- KEIR – a large vat in which fibers, yarns, or fabrics are boiled, bleached, or dyed.
- KEIRS – a large vat in which fibers, yarns, or fabrics are boiled, bleached, or dyed.
- KESH – the beard and uncut hair, covered by the turban, traditionally worn by Sikhs as a symbol of their religious and cultural loyalty, symbolizing the natural lifeSee also five Ks
- KIER – a large vat in which fibers, yarns, or fabrics are boiled, bleached, or dyed.
- KIERS – a large vat in which fibers, yarns, or fabrics are boiled, bleached, or dyed.
- KIR – an apéritif of white wine or sometimes champagne (Kir Royale ) flavored with cassis.
- KIRS – an apéritif of white wine or sometimes champagne (Kir Royale ) flavored with cassis.
- KIS – the Sumerian goddess personifying earth: the counterpart of the Akkadian Aruru.
- KISH – a mixture of graphite and slag separated from and floating on the surface of molten pig iron or cast iron as it cools.
- KRIS – a short sword or heavy dagger with a wavy blade, used by the Malays.
- REIK – The·o·dor [thee-uh-dawr, -dohr; German tey-aw-dawr], /ˈθi əˌdɔr, -ˌdoʊr; German ˈteɪ ɔˌdɔr/, 1888–1969, U.S. psychologist and author, born in Austria.
- REIS – a former money of account of Portugal and Brazil.
- RES – an object or thing; matter.
- RESH – the 20th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- SEI – arorqual, Balaenoptera borealis, inhabiting all seas: now greatly reduced in number.
- SEIK – a Scot word for sick 1
- SER – a unit of weight in India, varying in value but usually 1/40 of a maund: the government ser is divided into 80 tolas of 180 English grains and equals nearly 2 pounds 1 ounce avoirdupois (950 grams).
- SHEIK – Also shaikh, sheikh. (in Islamic countries) the patriarch of a tribe or family; chief: a term of polite address.
- SHIER – a comparative of shy1.
- SHRI – a variant spelling of Sri
- SHRIEK – a loud, sharp, shrill cry.
- SHRIKE – any of numerous predaceous oscine birds of the family Laniidae, having a strong, hooked, and toothed bill, feeding on insects and sometimes on small birds and other animals: the members of certain species impale their prey on thorns or suspend it from the branches of trees to tear it apart more easily, and are said to kill more than is necessary for them to eat.
- SIK – Australian slang excellent
- SIKE – a small stream.
- SIKER – comparative of sick1.
- SIR – a respectful or formal term of address used to a man: No, sir.
- SRI – a Hindu title of address prefixed to the name of a deity, holy person, etc.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
Congratulations, you have completed both the included words as well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Wordscapes Level 108 Answers.
Now you have ALL the Wordscapes Level 108 Answers, you can go forward (or backwards) by clicking the buttons below:
Alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels: Wordscapes Cheats and Answers!
If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and family or send us an email so we can all have fun together!