Welcome to our Wordscapes Cheats and Answers Guide on Wordscapes Level 2520 Answers. Directly below you will see every word included in this particular level as well as their definitions. There are also extra or bonus words and their respective definitions for those of you who love a challenge.
Wordscapes Level 2520 belongs in the Passage Group and Hole Pack.
Table of Contents
Wordscapes Level 2520 Answers – Included Words
There are 14 words in this level that make up the complete puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetical order so your brain doesn’t hurt any more than it has to:
ALIEN, ANEW, JAIL, JAWLINE, LAIN, LANE, LAWN, LEAN, LIEN, LINE, NAIL, WAIL, WANE, WEAN
Wordscapes Level 2520 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- ALIEN – a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.
- ANEW – over again; again; once more: to play the tune anew.
- JAIL – a prison, especially one for the detention of persons awaiting trial or convicted of minor offenses.
- LAIN – past participle of lie2.
- LANE – a narrow way or passage between hedges, fences, walls, or houses.
- LAWN – a stretch of open, grass-covered land, especially one closely mowed, as near a house, on an estate, or in a park.
- LEAN – to incline or bend from a vertical position: She leaned out the window.
- LIEN – Law. the legal claim of one person upon the property of another person to secure the payment of a debt or the satisfaction of an obligation.
- LINE – a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- NAIL – a slender, typically rod-shaped rigid piece of metal, usually in any of numerous standard lengths from a fraction of an inch to several inches and having one end pointed and the other enlarged and flattened, for hammering into or through wood, other building materials, etc., as used in building, in fastening, or in holding separate pieces together.
- WAIL – to utter a prolonged, inarticulate, mournful cry, usually high-pitched or clear-sounding, as in grief or suffering: to wail with pain.
- WANE – to decrease in strength, intensity, etc.: Daylight waned, and night came on.Her enthusiasm for the cause is waning.
- WEAN – to accustom (a child or young animal) to food other than its mother’s milk; cause to lose the need to suckle or turn to the mother for food.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
So there you have it. Simples.
If you would like a bit more of a challenge, you can stop scrolling here and try to fill out the puzzle without checking out the visual cheat to come.
If however, you would like further assistance or perhaps you would just like to advance to the next level quicker you can check out the visual below for how to fill in the puzzle exactly.
Wordscapes Level 2520 Answers – Visual
Below is a visual of the completed board.
Did you end up with the same solution? Well done if you did!
If you are like me, just completing a puzzle is not enough, especially when there are bonuses on offer. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Wordscapes Level 2520 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 56 extra or bonus words in this level.
Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work!
AIL, AIN, AINE, AJI, ALE, ALEW, ALINE, ANE, ANI, ANIL, ANILE, AWE, AWL, AWN, EAN, EINA, ELAIN, ELAN, ILEA, INLAW, JAI, JANE, JAW, JEAN, JEW, JIN, LAW, LAWE, LAWINE, LEA, LEI, LEW, LIANE, LIE, LIN, LWEI, NAE, NAW, NEAL, NEW, NIE, NIL, WAE, WAI, WAIN, WALE, WALI, WALIE, WAN, WEAL, WEIL, WEN, WIEL, WILE, WIN, WINE
Wordscapes Level 2520 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- AIL – to cause pain, uneasiness, or trouble to.
- AIN – own.
- ALE – a malt beverage, darker, heavier, and more bitter than beer, containing about 6 percent alcohol by volume.
- ALINE – align.
- ANE – one.
- ANI – any of several black, tropical American cuckoos of the genus Crotophaga, having a compressed, bladelike bill.
- ANIL – a West Indian shrub, Indigofera suffruticosa, of the legume family, having elongated clusters of small, reddish-yellow flowers and yielding indigo.
- ANILE – of or like a foolish, doddering old woman.
- AWE – an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, fear, etc., produced by that which is grand, sublime, extremely powerful, or the like: in awe of God; in awe of great political figures.
- AWL – a pointed instrument for piercing small holes in leather, wood, etc.
- AWN – a bristlelike appendage of a plant, especially on the glumes of grasses.
- EAN – an element used to form adjectives from nouns ending in -ea: crustacean.
- EINA – Southern African an exclamation of sudden pain
- ELAN – dash; impetuous ardor: to dance with great élan.
- ILEA – Inner London Education Authority
- INLAW – to restore (an outlaw) to the benefits and protection of the law.
- JAI – Indian victory (to)
- JANE – a girl or woman.
- JAW – either of two bones, the mandible or maxilla, forming the framework of the mouth.
- JEAN – Sometimes jeans . a sturdy twilled fabric, usually of cotton.
- JEW – one of a scattered group of people that traces its descent from the Biblical Hebrews or from postexilic adherents of Judaism; Israelite.
- JIN – jinn.
- LAW – the principles and regulations established in a community by some authority and applicable to its people, whether in the form of legislation or of custom and policies recognized and enforced by judicial decision.
- LEA – a tract of open ground, especially grassland; meadow.
- LEI – (in the Hawaiian Islands) a wreath of flowers, leaves, etc., for the neck or head.
- LEW – a male given name, form of Lewis, Llewellyn, or Louis.
- LIANE – any of various usually woody vines that may climb as high as the tree canopy in a tropical forest.
- LIE – a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth.
- LIN – a variant of linn.
- LWEI – a monetary unit of Angola, one 100th of a kwanza.
- NAE – no1; not.
- NEAL – a male given name.
- NEW – of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- NIL – nothing; naught; zero.
- WAE – woe.
- WAI – NZ water
- WAIN – (initial capital letter)Astronomy. Charles’s Wain.
- WALE – a streak, stripe, or ridge produced on the skin by the stroke of a rod or whip; welt.
- WALI – a divinely inspired leader; saint
- WAN – of an unnatural or sickly pallor; pallid; lacking color: His wan face suddenly flushed.
- WEAL – well-being, prosperity, or happiness: the public weal; weal and woe.
- WEIL – André, 1906–98, U.S. mathematician, born in France: brother of Simone Weil.
- WEN – Pathology. a benign encysted tumor of the skin, especially on the scalp, containing sebaceous matter; a sebaceous cyst.
- WILE – a trick, artifice, or stratagem meant to fool, trap, or entice; device.
- WIN – to finish first in a race, contest, or the like.
- WINE – the fermented juice of grapes, made in many varieties, such as red, white, sweet, dry, still, and sparkling, for use as a beverage, in cooking, in religious rites, etc., and usually having an alcoholic content of 14 percent or less.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
Congratulations, you have completed both the included words as well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Wordscapes Level 2520 Answers.
Now you have ALL the Wordscapes Level 2520 Answers, you can go forward (or backwards) by clicking the buttons below:
Alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels: Wordscapes Cheats and Answers!
If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and family or send us an email so we can all have fun together!