Welcome to our Wordscapes Cheats and Answers Guide on Wordscapes Level 294 Answers. Directly below you will see every word included in this particular level as well as their definitions. There are also extra or bonus words and their respective definitions for those of you who love a challenge.
Wordscapes Level 294 belongs in the Tropic Group and Beach Pack.
Table of Contents
Wordscapes Level 294 Answers – Included Words
There are 15 words in this level that make up the complete puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetical order so your brain doesn’t hurt any more than it has to:
DELI, DIESEL, EEL, ELSE, IDLE, ISLE, LED, LID, LIE, SEE, SEED, SIDE, SLED, SLID, SLIDE
Wordscapes Level 294 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- DELI – a delicatessen.
- DIESEL – noting a machine or vehicle powered by a diesel engine: diesel locomotive.
- EEL – any of numerous elongated, snakelike marine or freshwater fishes of the order Apodes, having no ventral fins.
- ELSE – other than the persons or things mentioned or implied: What else could I have done?
- IDLE – not working or active; unemployed; doing nothing: idle workers.
- ISLE – a small island.
- LED – simple past tense and past participle of lead1.
- LID – a removable or hinged cover for closing the opening, usually at the top, of a pot, jar, trunk, etc.; a movable cover.
- LIE – a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth.
- SEE – to perceive with the eyes; look at.
- SEED – the fertilized, matured ovule of a flowering plant, containing an embryo or rudimentary plant.
- SIDE – one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- SLED – a small vehicle consisting of a platform mounted on runners for use in traveling over snow or ice.
- SLID – to move along in continuous contact with a smooth or slippery surface: to slide down a snow-covered hill.
- SLIDE – to move along in continuous contact with a smooth or slippery surface: to slide down a snow-covered hill.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
So there you have it. Simples.
If you would like a bit more of a challenge, you can stop scrolling here and try to fill out the puzzle without checking out the visual cheat to come.
If however, you would like further assistance or perhaps you would just like to advance to the next level quicker you can check out the visual below for how to fill in the puzzle exactly.
Wordscapes Level 294 Answers – Visual
Below is a visual of the completed board.
Did you end up with the same solution? Well done if you did!
If you are like me, just completing a puzzle is not enough, especially when there are bonuses on offer. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Wordscapes Level 294 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 62 extra or bonus words in this level.
Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work!
DEE, DEES, DEI, DEIL, DEILS, DEL, DELE, DELES, DELIS, DELS, DESI, DIE, DIEL, DIES, DIS, EDILE, EDILES, EDS, EELS, EIDE, EILD, EILDS, EISEL, ELD, ELDS, ELIDE, ELIDES, ELS, ESE, IDE, IDEE, IDEES, IDES, IDLES, IDS, ISLED, LEDE, LEDES, LEE, LEED, LEES, LEI, LEIS, LES, LIDS, LIED, LIES, LIS, LSD, SED, SEDILE, SEEL, SEI, SEIDEL, SEIL, SEL, SELD, SELE, SIDLE, SILD, SILE, SLEE
Wordscapes Level 294 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- DEE – a metal loop attached to tack, for fastening gear: The wire cutters hung from a dee on her saddle.
- DEES – a metal loop attached to tack, for fastening gear: The wire cutters hung from a dee on her saddle.
- DEI – diversity, equity, and inclusion: a conceptual framework that promotes the fair treatment and full participation of all people, especially in the workplace, including populations who have historically been underrepresented or subject to discrimination because of their background, identity, disability, etc.
- DEIL – devil.
- DEILS – devil.
- DEL – (in names of Spanish derivation) a contraction of de and the article el:Estanislao del Campo.
- DELE – to delete.
- DELES – to delete.
- DELIS – a delicatessen.
- DELS – (in names of Spanish derivation) a contraction of de and the article el:Estanislao del Campo.
- DESI – indigenous or locala desi buda
- DIE – to cease to live; undergo the complete and permanent cessation of all vital functions; become dead.
- DIEL – of or relating to a 24-hour period, especially a regular daily cycle, as of the physiology or behavior of an organism.
- DIES – Martin, 1901–72, U.S. politician.
- DIS – lady; woman.
- EDILE – a variant spelling of aedile
- EDILES – one of a board of magistrates in charge of public buildings, streets, markets, games, etc.
- EDS – education: a course in driver’s ed; adult ed.
- EELS – any of numerous elongated, snakelike marine or freshwater fishes of the order Apodes, having no ventral fins.
- EIDE – the formal content of a culture, encompassing its system of ideas, criteria for interpreting experience, etc.
- ELD – age.
- ELDS – age.
- ELIDE – to omit (a vowel, consonant, or syllable) in pronunciation.
- ELIDES – to omit (a vowel, consonant, or syllable) in pronunciation.
- ELS – Ernie, full name Theodore Ernest Els . born 1969; South African golfer: won the British Open Championship (2002, 2012) and the US Open Championship (1994, 1997)
- ESE – east-southeast.
- IDE – integrated development environment.
- IDES – (in the ancient Roman calendar) the fifteenth day of March, May, July, or October, and the thirteenth day of the other months.
- IDLES – not working or active; unemployed; doing nothing: idle workers.
- IDS – the part of the psyche, residing in the unconscious, that is the source of instinctive impulses that seek satisfaction in accordance with the pleasure principle and are modified by the ego and the superego before they are given overt expression.
- ISLED – a small island.
- LEDE – Journalism. a short summary serving as an introduction to a news story, article, or other copy. the main and often most important news story.
- LEDES – Journalism. a short summary serving as an introduction to a news story, article, or other copy. the main and often most important news story.
- LEE – protective shelter: The lee of the rock gave us some protection against the storm.
- LEES – the insoluble matter that settles from a liquid, especially from wine; sediment; dreg.
- LEI – (in the Hawaiian Islands) a wreath of flowers, leaves, etc., for the neck or head.
- LEIS – (in the Hawaiian Islands) a wreath of flowers, leaves, etc., for the neck or head.
- LES – lower esophageal sphincter.
- LIDS – a removable or hinged cover for closing the opening, usually at the top, of a pot, jar, trunk, etc.; a movable cover.
- LIED – simple past tense and past participle of lie1.
- LIES – a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth.
- LIS – the solmization syllable used for the semitone between the sixth and seventh degrees of a scale.
- LSD – a crystalline solid, C20H25N3O, the diethyl amide of lysergic acid, a powerful psychedelic drug that produces temporary hallucinations and a schizophrenic psychotic state.
- SED – shipper’s export declaration.
- SEDILE – one of the seats (usually three) on the south side of the chancel, often recessed, for the use of the officiating clergy.
- SEEL – Falconry. to sew shut (the eyes of a falcon) during parts of its training.
- SEI – arorqual, Balaenoptera borealis, inhabiting all seas: now greatly reduced in number.
- SEIDEL – a large beer mug with a capacity of one liter (1.1 quarts) and often having a hinged lid.
- SEL – self.
- SIDLE – to move sideways or obliquely.
- SILD – (in Scandinavia) any of numerous species of herring.
- SILE – (tr) Northern English dialect to pour with rain
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
Congratulations, you have completed both the included words as well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Wordscapes Level 294 Answers.
Now you have ALL the Wordscapes Level 294 Answers, you can go forward (or backwards) by clicking the buttons below:
Alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels: Wordscapes Cheats and Answers!
If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and family or send us an email so we can all have fun together!