Welcome to our Wordscapes Cheats and Answers Guide on Wordscapes Level 3884 Answers. Directly below you will see every word included in this particular level as well as their definitions. There are also extra or bonus words and their respective definitions for those of you who love a challenge.
Wordscapes Level 3884 belongs in the Green Group and Aerial Pack.
Table of Contents
Wordscapes Level 3884 Answers – Included Words
There are 17 words in this level that make up the complete puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetical order so your brain doesn’t hurt any more than it has to:
ABLE, ALE, BALE, BAR, BARE, BEAR, BLARE, BRA, BRAVE, EARL, LAB, RAVEL, REAL, VALE, VEAL, VERB, VERBAL
Wordscapes Level 3884 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- ABLE – having necessary power, skill, resources, or qualifications; qualified: able to lift a two-hundred-pound weight; able to write music; able to travel widely; able to vote.
- ALE – a malt beverage, darker, heavier, and more bitter than beer, containing about 6 percent alcohol by volume.
- BALE – a large bundle or package prepared for shipping, storage, or sale, especially one tightly compressed and secured by wires, hoops, cords, or the like, and sometimes having a wrapping or covering: a bale of cotton; a bale of hay.
- BAR – a relatively long, evenly shaped piece of some solid substance, as metal or wood, used as a guard or obstruction or for some mechanical purpose: the bars of a cage.
- BARE – without covering or clothing; naked; nude: bare legs.
- BEAR – to hold up; support: to bear the weight of the roof.
- BLARE – to emit a loud, raucous sound: The trumpets blared as the procession got under way.
- BRA – brassiere.
- BRAVE – possessing or exhibiting courage or courageous endurance.
- EARL – a British nobleman of a rank below that of marquis and above that of viscount: called count for a time after the Norman conquest. The wife of an earl is a countess.
- LAB – laboratory.
- RAVEL – to disentangle or unravel the threads or fibers of (a woven or knitted fabric, rope, etc.).
- REAL – true; not merely ostensible, nominal, or apparent: the real reason for an act.
- VALE – a valley.
- VEAL – Also veal·er [vee-ler]. /ˈvi lər/. a calf raised for its meat, usually a milk-fed animal less than three months old.
- VERB – any member of a class of words that function as the main elements of predicates, that typically express action, state, or a relation between two things, and that may be inflected for tense, aspect, voice, mood, and to show agreement with their subject or object.
- VERBAL – of or relating to words: verbal ability.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
So there you have it. Simples.
If you would like a bit more of a challenge, you can stop scrolling here and try to fill out the puzzle without checking out the visual cheat to come.
If however, you would like further assistance or perhaps you would just like to advance to the next level quicker you can check out the visual below for how to fill in the puzzle exactly.
Wordscapes Level 3884 Answers – Visual
Below is a visual of the completed board.
Did you end up with the same solution? Well done if you did!
If you are like me, just completing a puzzle is not enough, especially when there are bonuses on offer. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Wordscapes Level 3884 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 40 extra or bonus words in this level.
Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work!
ABLER, ALB, ALBE, ARB, ARE, ARLE, AVE, AVEL, AVER, BAEL, BAL, BALER, BEAL, BEL, BLAE, BLEAR, BRAE, EAR, ERA, LAER, LAR, LARE, LAV, LAVE, LAVER, LEA, LEAR, LEV, LEVA, RALE, RAV, RAVE, REB, REV, VAE, VAR, VARE, VELA, VELAR, VERA
Wordscapes Level 3884 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- ABLER – having necessary power, skill, resources, or qualifications; qualified: able to lift a two-hundred-pound weight; able to write music; able to travel widely; able to vote.
- ALB – a linen vestment with narrow sleeves, worn chiefly by priests, now invariably white in the Western Church but can be in a color in the Eastern Church.
- ARB – an arbitrager.
- ARE – present indicative plural and 2nd person singular of be.
- AVE – hail; welcome.
- AVEL – Judaism a variant of ovel
- AVER – to assert or affirm with confidence; declare in a positive or peremptory manner.
- BAEL – a spiny citrus tree, Aegle marmelos, of India.
- BAL – Balmoral (def. 2).
- BALER – an agricultural machine for making bales of hay, etcAlso called: baling machine
- BEAL – a god of the ancient Celts, a personification of the sun.
- BEL – a unit of power ratio, equal to 10 decibels.
- BLAE – bluish-black; blue-gray.
- BLEAR – to make dim, as with tears or inflammation: a biting wind that bleared the vision.
- BRAE – a slope; declivity; hillside.
- EAR – the organ of hearing and equilibrium in vertebrates, in humans consisting of an external ear that gathers sound vibrations, a middle ear in which the vibrations resonate against the tympanic membrane, and a fluid-filled internal ear that maintains balance and that conducts the tympanic vibrations to the auditory nerve, which transmits them as impulses to the brain.
- ERA – a period of time marked by distinctive character, events, etc.: The use of steam for power marked the beginning of an era.
- LAR – (initial capital letter)Roman Religion. any of the Lares.
- LAV – lavatory.
- LAVE – to wash; bathe.
- LAVER – Old Testament. a large basin upon a foot or pedestal in the court of the Hebrew tabernacle and subsequently in the temple, containing water for the ablutions of the priests and for the washing of the sacrifices in the temple service.
- LEA – a tract of open ground, especially grassland; meadow.
- LEAR – learning; instruction; lesson.
- LEV – a coin and monetary unit of Bulgaria, equal to 100 stotinki. Abbreviation: L., LV.
- LEVA – a coin and monetary unit of Bulgaria, equal to 100 stotinki. Abbreviation: L., LV.
- RALE – an abnormal crackling or rattling sound heard upon auscultation of the chest, caused by disease or congestion of the lungs.
- RAV – a rabbi who is a person’s religious mentor, or one to whom questions are addressed for authoritative decision
- RAVE – to talk wildly, as in delirium.
- REB – a Confederate soldier.
- REV – a revolution (in an engine or the like).
- VAE – woe to the vanquished.
- VAR – a department in SE France. 2,326 sq. mi. (6,025 sq. km). Capital: Draguignan.
- VELA – plural of velum.
- VELAR – of or relating to a velum, especially the soft palate.
- VERA – very.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
Congratulations, you have completed both the included words as well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Wordscapes Level 3884 Answers.
Now you have ALL the Wordscapes Level 3884 Answers, you can go forward (or backwards) by clicking the buttons below:
Alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels: Wordscapes Cheats and Answers!
If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and family or send us an email so we can all have fun together!