Welcome to our Wordscapes Cheats and Answers Guide on Wordscapes Level 5564 Answers. Directly below you will see every word included in this particular level as well as their definitions. There are also extra or bonus words and their respective definitions for those of you who love a challenge.
Wordscapes Level 5564 belongs in the Tarn Group and Placid Pack.
Table of Contents
Wordscapes Level 5564 Answers – Included Words
There are 19 words in this level that make up the complete puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetical order so your brain doesn’t hurt any more than it has to:
ADAGE, AGAVE, AGED, AREA, DARE, DEAR, DRAG, GAVE, GEAR, GRAD, GRADE, GRAVE, RAGE, RAGED, RAVAGE, RAVAGED, RAVE, RAVED, READ
Wordscapes Level 5564 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- ADAGE – a traditional saying expressing a common experience or observation; proverb.
- AGAVE – any of numerous American plants belonging to the genus Agave, of the agave family, species of which are cultivated for economic or ornamental purposes: A. arizonica, of central Arizona, is an endangered species.
- AGED – having lived or existed long; of advanced age; old: an aged man;an aged tree.
- AREA – any particular extent of space or surface; part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
- DARE – to have the necessary courage or boldness for something; be bold enough: You wouldn’t dare!
- DEAR – beloved or loved: a dear friend.
- DRAG – to draw with force, effort, or difficulty; pull heavily or slowly along; haul; trail: They dragged the carpet out of the house.
- GAVE – simple past tense of give.
- GEAR – Machinery. a part, as a disk, wheel, or section of a shaft, having cut teeth of such form, size, and spacing that they mesh with teeth in another part to transmit or receive force and motion. an assembly of such parts. one of several possible arrangements of such parts in a mechanism, as an automobile transmission, for affording different relations of torque and speed between the driving and the driven machinery, or for permitting the driven machinery to run in either direction: first gear; reverse gear. a mechanism or group of parts performing one function or serving one purpose in a complex machine: steering gear.
- GRAD – a graduate.
- GRADE – a degree or step in a scale, as of rank, advancement, quality, value, or intensity: the best grade of paper.
- GRAVE – an excavation made in the earth in which to bury a dead body.
- RAGE – angry fury; violent anger (sometimes used in combination): a speech full of rage;incidents of road rage.
- RAGED – angry fury; violent anger (sometimes used in combination): a speech full of rage;incidents of road rage.
- RAVAGE – to work havoc upon; damage or mar by ravages: a face ravaged by grief.
- RAVAGED – to work havoc upon; damage or mar by ravages: a face ravaged by grief.
- RAVE – to talk wildly, as in delirium.
- RAVED – to talk wildly, as in delirium.
- READ – to look at carefully so as to understand the meaning of (something written, printed, etc.): to read a book; to read music.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
So there you have it. Simples.
If you would like a bit more of a challenge, you can stop scrolling here and try to fill out the puzzle without checking out the visual cheat to come.
If however, you would like further assistance or perhaps you would just like to advance to the next level quicker you can check out the visual below for how to fill in the puzzle exactly.
Wordscapes Level 5564 Answers – Visual
Below is a visual of the completed board.
Did you end up with the same solution? Well done if you did!
If you are like me, just completing a puzzle is not enough, especially when there are bonuses on offer. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Wordscapes Level 5564 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 57 extra or bonus words in this level.
Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work!
AGA, AGAR, AGE, AGER, ARD, ARE, AREAD, ARED, AREG, AVA, AVE, AVER, DAE, DAEVA, DAG, DARG, DEG, DERV, DEV, DEVA, DRAVE, DREG, EAR, EARD, EGAD, ERA, ERG, GAD, GADE, GAE, GAED, GAR, GARDA, GARE, GED, GER, GRAV, GRAVED, RAD, RADE, RADGE, RAG, RAGA, RAV, RED, REG, REV, VADE, VAE, VAG, VAR, VARA, VARE, VEG, VEGA, VERA, VERD
Wordscapes Level 5564 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- AGA – a title of honor, usually implying respect for age.
- AGAR – Also agar-agar. Also called Chinese gelatin, Chinese isinglass, Japanese gelatin, Japanese isinglass. a gelatinlike product of certain seaweeds, used for solidifying certain culture media, as a thickening agent for ice cream and other foods, as a substitute for gelatin, in adhesives, as an emulsifier, etc.
- AGE – the length of time during which a being or thing has existed; length of life or existence to the time spoken of or referred to: trees of unknown age; His age is 20 years.
- AGER – Often Ager . a person living in a certain historical age: a Gilded Ager;Stone Agers.
- ARD – a suffix forming nouns that denote persons who regularly engage in an activity, or who are characterized in a certain way, as indicated by the stem; now usually pejorative: coward; dullard; drunkard; wizard.
- ARE – present indicative plural and 2nd person singular of be.
- AREG – a plural of erg 2
- AVA – of all; at all.
- AVE – hail; welcome.
- AVER – to assert or affirm with confidence; declare in a positive or peremptory manner.
- DAE – Digital Audio Extraction: the process of copying or ripping audio files from a CD or DVD.
- DAG – one of a series of decorative scallops or foliations along the edge of a garment, cloth, etc.
- DARG – Scot. and North England. a day’s work.
- DEG – degree; degrees.
- DERV – a Brit name for diesel oil
- DEV – a software developer: a game dev;a web dev.
- DEVA – Hinduism, Buddhism. a god or divinity.
- DRAVE – to send, expel, or otherwise cause to move by force or compulsion: to drive away the flies; to drive back an attacking army; to drive a person to desperation.
- DREG – dregs, the sediment of liquids; lees; grounds.
- EAR – the organ of hearing and equilibrium in vertebrates, in humans consisting of an external ear that gathers sound vibrations, a middle ear in which the vibrations resonate against the tympanic membrane, and a fluid-filled internal ear that maintains balance and that conducts the tympanic vibrations to the auditory nerve, which transmits them as impulses to the brain.
- EGAD – (used as an expletive or mild oath): Egad, I never thought of that!
- ERA – a period of time marked by distinctive character, events, etc.: The use of steam for power marked the beginning of an era.
- ERG – the centimeter-gram-second unit of work or energy, equal to the work done by a force of one dyne when its point of application moves through a distance of one centimeter in the direction of the force; 10−7 joule.
- GAD – to move restlessly or aimlessly from one place to another: to gad about.
- GAE – a Scot word for go 1
- GAR – Also called garfish, garpike. any predaceous freshwater fish of the genus Lepisosteus, of North America, covered with hard, diamond-shaped scales and having long jaws with needlelike teeth.
- GARDA – Lake, a lake in N Italy: the largest lake in Italy. 35 miles (56 km) long; 143 sq. mi. (370 sq. km).
- GARE – low-grade wool fibers from the legs of sheep.
- GED – any fish of the pike family.
- GER – gerund.
- GRAV – a unit of acceleration equal to the standard acceleration of free fall. 1 grav is equivalent to 9.806 65 metres per second per secondSymbol: g
- GRAVED – an excavation made in the earth in which to bury a dead body.
- RAD – a unit of absorbed dose of radiation equal to 0.01 gray: not a standard SI unit, the rad is still used, especially in the U.S., but it is increasingly disfavored.
- RADGE – angry or uncontrollable
- RAG – a worthless piece of cloth, especially one that is torn or worn.
- RAGA – one of the melodic formulas of Hindu music having the melodic shape, rhythm, and ornamentation prescribed by tradition.
- RAV – a rabbi who is a person’s religious mentor, or one to whom questions are addressed for authoritative decision
- RED – any of various colors resembling the color of blood; the primary color at one extreme end of the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 610 and 780 nanometers.
- REG – Usually regs .Informal. regulations.
- REV – a revolution (in an engine or the like).
- VAE – woe to the vanquished.
- VAG – a vagrant
- VAR – a department in SE France. 2,326 sq. mi. (6,025 sq. km). Capital: Draguignan.
- VARA – a unit of length in Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countries, varying from about 32 inches (81 centimeters) to about 43 inches (109 centimeters).
- VEG – a vegetable.
- VEGA – Astronomy. a star of the first magnitude in the constellation Lyra.
- VERA – very.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
Congratulations, you have completed both the included words as well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Wordscapes Level 5564 Answers.
Now you have ALL the Wordscapes Level 5564 Answers, you can go forward (or backwards) by clicking the buttons below:
Alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels: Wordscapes Cheats and Answers!
If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and family or send us an email so we can all have fun together!