Welcome to our Wordscapes Cheats and Answers Guide on Wordscapes Level 1002 Answers. Directly below you will see every word included in this particular level as well as their definitions. There are also extra or bonus words and their respective definitions for those of you who love a challenge.
Wordscapes Level 1002 belongs in the Lake Group and Serene Pack.
Table of Contents
Wordscapes Level 1002 Answers – Included Words
There are 10 words in this level that make up the complete puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetical order so your brain doesn’t hurt any more than it has to:
BODE, BODY, BOGEY, BOOED, EDGY, GOOD, GOODBYE, GOOEY, OBEY, OBOE
Wordscapes Level 1002 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- BODE – to be an omen of; portend: The news bodes evil days for him.
- BODY – the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- BOGEY – Golf. a score of one stroke over par on a hole. par1 (def. 3).
- BOOED – (used to express contempt or disapprobation or to startle or frighten).
- EDGY – nervously irritable; impatient and anxious.
- GOOD – morally excellent; virtuous; righteous; pious: a good man.
- GOODBYE – farewell (a conventional expression used at parting).
- GOOEY – like or covered with goo; sticky; viscid.
- OBEY – to comply with or follow the commands, restrictions, wishes, or instructions of: to obey one’s parents.
- OBOE – a woodwind instrument having a slender conical, tubular body and a double-reed mouthpiece.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
So there you have it. Simples.
If you would like a bit more of a challenge, you can stop scrolling here and try to fill out the puzzle without checking out the visual cheat to come.
If however, you would like further assistance or perhaps you would just like to advance to the next level quicker you can check out the visual below for how to fill in the puzzle exactly.
Wordscapes Level 1002 Answers – Visual
Below is a visual of the completed board.
Did you end up with the same solution? Well done if you did!
If you are like me, just completing a puzzle is not enough, especially when there are bonuses on offer. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Wordscapes Level 1002 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 58 extra or bonus words in this level.
Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work!
BED, BEG, BEGO, BEY, BOD, BODGE, BOG, BOGY, BOO, BOODY, BOOGEY, BOOGY, BOY, BOYG, BOYO, BYDE, BYE, DEB, DEG, DEY, DOB, DOBE, DOBY, DOE, DOG, DOGE, DOGEY, DOGY, DOO, DOOB, DOY, DYE, EGO, GED, GEO, GEY, GOB, GOBO, GOBY, GOD, GOE, GOEY, GOO, GOODBY, GOODY, GOY, GYBE, GYBED, OBE, OBO, ODE, OYE, YEBO, YGO, YGOE, YOB, YOD, YODE
Wordscapes Level 1002 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- BED – a piece of furniture upon which or within which a person sleeps, rests, or stays when not well.
- BEG – to ask for as a gift, as charity, or as a favor: to beg alms; to beg forgiveness.
- BEY – a provincial governor in the Ottoman Empire.
- BOD – body: You’ve got to have a great bod to look good in that bathing suit.
- BODGE – informal to make a mess of; botch
- BOG – wet, spongy ground with soil composed mainly of decayed vegetable matter.
- BOGY – a hobgoblin; evil spirit.
- BOO – (used to express contempt or disapprobation or to startle or frighten).
- BOODY – spoil taken from an enemy in war; plunder; pillage.
- BOY – a male child, from birth to full growth, especially one less than 18 years of age.
- BOYO – boy; lad.
- BYDE – Scot a variant spelling of bide
- BYE – Sports. in a tournament, the preferential status of a player or team not paired with a competitor in an early round and thus automatically advanced to play in the next round: The top three seeded players received byes in the first round.
- DEB – Informal. a debutante.
- DEG – degree; degrees.
- DEY – the title of the governor of Algiers before the French conquest in 1830.
- DOB – date of birth.
- DOBE – Informal. adobe.
- DOBY – adobe.
- DOE – the female of the deer, antelope, goat, rabbit, and certain other animals.
- DOG – a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- DOGE – the chief magistrate in the former republics of Venice and Genoa.
- DOGEY – a motherless calf in a cattle herd.
- DOGY – a variant of dogie.
- DOO – a Scot word for dove 1, pigeon 1
- DOOB – US slang a cannabis cigarette
- DOY – Northern English dialect a beloved person: used esp as an endearment
- DYE – a coloring material or matter.
- EGO – the “I” or self of any person; a person as thinking, feeling, and willing, and distinguishing itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought.
- GED – any fish of the pike family.
- GEO – a combining form meaning “the earth,” used in the formation of compound words: geochemistry.
- GEY – Scot. considerably; very.
- GOB – a mass or lump.
- GOBO – a screen or mat covered with a dark material for shielding a camera lens from excess light or glare.
- GOBY – any small marine or freshwater fish of the family Gobiidae, often having the pelvic fins united to form a suctorial disk.
- GOD – one of several deities, especially a male deity, presiding over some portion of worldly affairs.Compare goddess (def. 1).
- GOO – a thick or sticky substance: Wash that goo off your hands.
- GOODBY – farewell (a conventional expression used at parting).
- GOODY – Usually goodies. something especially attractive or pleasing, especially cake, cookies, or candy.
- GOY – a term used by a Jew to refer to someone who is not Jewish.
- GYBE – (intr) (of a fore-and-aft sail) to shift suddenly from one side of the vessel to the other when running before the wind, as the result of allowing the wind to catch the leech
- GYBED – to be in harmony or accord; agree: The report does not quite jibe with the commissioner’s observations.
- OBE – Officer (of the Order) of the British Empire.
- ODE – a lyric poem typically of elaborate or irregular metrical form and expressive of exalted or enthusiastic emotion.
- YEBO – Southern African informal an expression of affirmation
- YOB – a teenage lout or hooligan.
- YOD – the 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
Congratulations, you have completed both the included words as well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Wordscapes Level 1002 Answers.
Now you have ALL the Wordscapes Level 1002 Answers, you can go forward (or backwards) by clicking the buttons below:
Alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels: Wordscapes Cheats and Answers!
If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and family or send us an email so we can all have fun together!