Welcome to our Wordscapes Cheats and Answers Guide on Wordscapes Level 118 Answers. Directly below you will see every word included in this particular level as well as their definitions. There are also extra or bonus words and their respective definitions for those of you who love a challenge.
Wordscapes Level 118 belongs in the Canyon Group and Arch Pack.
Table of Contents
Wordscapes Level 118 Answers – Included Words
There are 13 words in this level that make up the complete puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetical order so your brain doesn’t hurt any more than it has to:
ABOUND, BAD, BAN, BAND, BOND, BOUND, BUD, BUN, DUB, NAB, NOD, NUB, UNDO
Wordscapes Level 118 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- ABOUND – to occur or exist in great quantities or numbers: a stream in which trout abound.
- BAD – not good in any manner or degree.
- BAN – to prohibit, forbid, or bar; interdict: to ban nuclear weapons;The dictator banned all newspapers and books that criticized his regime.
- BAND – a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together; aggregation; party; troop: a band of protesters.
- BOND – something that binds, fastens, confines, or holds together.
- BOUND – simple past tense and past participle of bind.
- BUD – Botany. a small axillary or terminal protuberance on a plant, containing rudimentary foliage (leaf bud ), the rudimentary inflorescence (flower bud ), or both (mixed bud ). an undeveloped or rudimentary stem or branch of a plant.
- BUN – any of a wide variety of variously shaped bread rolls, usually leavened and slightly sweetened or plain, sometimes containing spices, dried currants, etc.
- DUB – to invest with any name, character, dignity, or title; style; name; call: He was dubbed a hero.
- NAB – to arrest or capture.
- NOD – to make a slight, quick downward bending forward of the head, as in assent, greeting, or command.
- NUB – the point, gist, or heart of something.
- UNDO – to reverse the doing of; cause to be as if never done: Murder once done can never be undone.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
So there you have it. Simples.
If you would like a bit more of a challenge, you can stop scrolling here and try to fill out the puzzle without checking out the visual cheat to come.
If however, you would like further assistance or perhaps you would just like to advance to the next level quicker you can check out the visual below for how to fill in the puzzle exactly.
Wordscapes Level 118 Answers – Visual
Below is a visual of the completed board.
Did you end up with the same solution? Well done if you did!
If you are like me, just completing a puzzle is not enough, especially when there are bonuses on offer. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Wordscapes Level 118 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 31 extra or bonus words in this level.
Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work!
ABO, ADO, AND, BAUD, BOA, BOD, BON, BONA, BOUN, BUDA, BUDO, BUNA, BUND, DAB, DAN, DAUB, DNA, DOAB, DOB, DON, DONA, DOUN, DUAN, DUN, DUO, NOB, OBA, ODA, OUD, UDO, UDON
Wordscapes Level 118 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- ABO – a contemptuous term used to refer to an Australian Aboriginal person.
- ADO – busy activity; bustle; fuss.
- AND – (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with; as well as; in addition to; besides; also; moreover: pens and pencils.
- BAUD – a unit used to measure the speed of signaling or data transfer, equal to the number of pulses or bits per second: baud rate.
- BOA – any of several nonvenomous, chiefly tropical constrictors of the family Boidae, having vestigial hind limbs at the base of the tail.
- BOD – body: You’ve got to have a great bod to look good in that bathing suit.
- BON – Cape, a cape on the NE coast of Tunisia: surrender of the German African forces, May 12, 1943.
- BONA – Bône, the former name of Annaba.
- BOUN – to prepare; make ready.
- BUDA – See under Budapest.
- BUNA – a brand of synthetic rubber made by polymerizing or copolymerizing butadiene with another material, as acrylonitrile, styrene, or sodium.
- BUND – an embankment or an embanked quay, often providing a promenade.
- DAB – to pat or tap gently, as with something soft or moist: The child dabbed his eyes with the handkerchief.
- DAN – a degree of expertise in karate, judo, tae kwon do, etc., usually signified by the wearing of a cloth belt of a particular color; level: a sixth-degree dan.
- DAUB – to cover or coat with soft, adhesive matter, as plaster or mud: to daub a canvas with paint; to daub stone walls with mud.
- DNA – Genetics. deoxyribonucleic acid: an extremely long macromolecule that is the main component of chromosomes and is the material that transfers genetic characteristics in all life forms, constructed of two nucleotide strands coiled around each other in a ladderlike arrangement with the sidepieces composed of alternating phosphate and deoxyribose units and the rungs composed of the purine and pyrimidine bases adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine: the genetic information of DNA is encoded in the sequence of the bases and is transcribed as the strands unwind and replicate.Compare base pair, gene, genetic code, RNA.
- DOAB – the alluvial land between two converging rivers, esp the area between the Ganges and Jumna in N India
- DOB – date of birth.
- DON – (initial capital letter) Mr.; Sir: a Spanish title prefixed to a man’s given name.
- DONA – (initial capital letter) Madam; Lady: a Portuguese title prefixed to a woman’s given name.
- DOUN – a variant spelling of doon
- DUN – to make repeated and insistent demands upon, especially for the payment of a debt.
- DUO – Music. duet.
- NOB – Slang. the head.
- OBA – a hereditary tribal ruler among various peoples in the Benin region of western Africa.
- ODA – a room within a harem.
- OUD – a musical instrument of the Middle East and northern Africa belonging to the lute family.
- UDO – a plant, Aralia cordata, of the ginseng family, cultivated, especially in Japan and China, for its edible shoots.
- UDON – a thick, white Japanese noodle made from wheat flour, often served in soup.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
Congratulations, you have completed both the included words as well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Wordscapes Level 118 Answers.
Now you have ALL the Wordscapes Level 118 Answers, you can go forward (or backwards) by clicking the buttons below:
Alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels: Wordscapes Cheats and Answers!
If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and family or send us an email so we can all have fun together!