Welcome to our Wordscapes Cheats and Answers Guide on Wordscapes Level 155 Answers. Directly below you will see every word included in this particular level as well as their definitions. There are also extra or bonus words and their respective definitions for those of you who love a challenge.
Wordscapes Level 155 belongs in the Canyon Group and Pillar Pack.
Table of Contents
Wordscapes Level 155 Answers – Included Words
There are 13 words in this level that make up the complete puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetical order so your brain doesn’t hurt any more than it has to:
MORE, NOR, NORM, NORMS, NOSE, OMENS, ORES, ROSE, SERMON, SNORE, SOME, SON, SORE
Wordscapes Level 155 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- MORE – in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: I need more money.
- NOR – (used in negative phrases, especially after neither, to introduce the second member in a series, or any subsequent member): Neither he nor I will be there. They won’t wait for you, nor for me, nor for anybody.
- NORM – a standard, model, or pattern.
- NORMS – a standard, model, or pattern.
- NOSE – the part of the face or facial region in humans and certain animals that contains the nostrils and the organs of smell and functions as the usual passageway for air in respiration: in humans it is a prominence in the center of the face formed of bone and cartilage, serving also to modify or modulate the voice.
- OMENS – anything perceived or happening that is believed to portend a good or evil event or circumstance in the future; portent.
- ORES – a metal-bearing mineral or rock, or a native metal, that can be mined at a profit.
- ROSE – any of the wild or cultivated, usually prickly-stemmed, pinnate-leaved, showy-flowered shrubs of the genus Rosa.Compare rose family.
- SERMON – a discourse for the purpose of religious instruction or exhortation, especially one based on a text of Scripture and delivered by a member of the clergy as part of a religious service.
- SNORE – to breathe during sleep with hoarse or harsh sounds caused by the vibrating of the soft palate.
- SOME – being an undetermined or unspecified one: Some person may object.
- SON – a male child or person in relation to his parents.
- SORE – physically painful or sensitive, as a wound, hurt, or diseased part: a sore arm.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
So there you have it. Simples.
If you would like a bit more of a challenge, you can stop scrolling here and try to fill out the puzzle without checking out the visual cheat to come.
If however, you would like further assistance or perhaps you would just like to advance to the next level quicker you can check out the visual below for how to fill in the puzzle exactly.
Wordscapes Level 155 Answers – Visual
Below is a visual of the completed board.
Did you end up with the same solution? Well done if you did!
If you are like me, just completing a puzzle is not enough, especially when there are bonuses on offer. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Wordscapes Level 155 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 73 extra or bonus words in this level.
Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work!
EMO, EMOS, EMS, ENORM, ENS, EON, EONS, ERM, ERN, ERNS, EROS, ERS, MEN, MENO, MES, MESON, MOE, MOES, MON, MONER, MONS, MOR, MORES, MORN, MORNE, MORNS, MORS, MORSE, MOS, MOSE, NOES, NOM, NOME, NOMES, NOMS, NOS, NOSER, OES, OMEN, OMER, OMERS, OMS, ONE, ONER, ONERS, ONES, ONS, ORE, ORS, OSE, REM, REMS, REN, RENO, RENOS, RENS, REO, REOS, RES, ROE, ROES, ROM, ROMS, RONE, RONES, SEN, SENOR, SER, SERON, SMORE, SOM, SONE, SORN
Wordscapes Level 155 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- EMO – emocore.
- EMOS – emocore.
- EMS – emergency medical service.
- ENORM – enormous; huge; vast.
- ENS – an existing or real thing; an entity.
- EON – an indefinitely long period of time; age.
- EONS – an indefinitely long period of time; age.
- ERM – Exchange Rate Mechanism
- ERN – an adjective suffix occurring with names of directions: northern; southern.
- ERNS – sea eagle.
- EROS – the ancient Greek god of love, identified by the Romans with Cupid.
- ERS – ervil.
- MEN – plural of man.
- MENO – less.
- MES – the objective case of I, used as a direct or indirect object: They asked me to the party. Give me your hand.
- MESON – Physics. any hadron, or strongly interacting particle, other than a baryon. Mesons are bosons, having spins of 0, 1, 2, …, and, unlike baryons, do not obey a conservation law.
- MOE – a male given name, form of Morris or Moses.
- MOES – a male given name, form of Morris or Moses.
- MON – man.
- MONS – an area of the body that is higher than neighboring areas.
- MOR – middle-of-the-road (defs. 2, 3).
- MORES – folkways of central importance accepted without question and embodying the fundamental moral views of a group.
- MORN – morning.
- MORNS – morning.
- MORS – the Roman god of deathGreek counterpart: Thanatos
- MORSE – an ornamented metal clasp or brooch for fastening a cope in front.
- MOS – (used in digital communications) member (of the) opposite sex. Also mos
- NOES – plural of no1.
- NOM – nominative.
- NOME – one of the provinces of ancient Egypt.
- NOMES – one of the provinces of ancient Egypt.
- NOS – variant of noso- before a vowel.
- OES – Office of Economic Stabilization.
- OMEN – anything perceived or happening that is believed to portend a good or evil event or circumstance in the future; portent.
- OMER – a Hebrew unit of dry measure, the tenth part of an ephah.
- OMERS – a Hebrew unit of dry measure, the tenth part of an ephah.
- OMS – Organisation Mondiale de la Santé
- ONE – being or amounting to a single unit or individual or entire thing, item, or object rather than two or more; a single: one woman;one nation;one piece of cake.
- ONER – a single continuous action (esp in the phrase down it in a oner)
- ONES – being or amounting to a single unit or individual or entire thing, item, or object rather than two or more; a single: one woman;one nation;one piece of cake.
- ONS – Office for National Statistics
- ORE – a metal-bearing mineral or rock, or a native metal, that can be mined at a profit.
- ORS – (used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.
- OSE – a suffix occurring in adjectives borrowed from Latin, meaning “full of,” “abounding in,” “given to,” “like”: frondose; globose; jocose; otiose; verbose.
- REM – the quantity of ionizing radiation whose biological effect is equal to that produced by one roentgen of x-rays.
- REMS – the quantity of ionizing radiation whose biological effect is equal to that produced by one roentgen of x-rays.
- RENO – Informal. a renovation, as of a building or room.
- RENOS – Informal. a renovation, as of a building or room.
- REO – NZ a language
- RES – an object or thing; matter.
- ROE – the mass of eggs, or spawn, within the ovarian membrane of the female fish.
- ROES – the mass of eggs, or spawn, within the ovarian membrane of the female fish.
- ROM – an individual member of the Romani people, or Roma, especially a man or boy.
- ROMS – an individual member of the Romani people, or Roma, especially a man or boy.
- RONE – Scot a drainpipe or gutter for carrying rainwater from a roof
- SEN – a money of account of Japan, one 100th of a yen, now used only in certain quotations, as on foreign exchange.
- SENOR – a Spanish term of address equivalent to sir or Mr., used alone or capitalized and prefixed to the name of a man. Abbreviation: Sr.
- SER – a unit of weight in India, varying in value but usually 1/40 of a maund: the government ser is divided into 80 tolas of 180 English grains and equals nearly 2 pounds 1 ounce avoirdupois (950 grams).
- SMORE – a sandwich snack made from graham crackers, chocolate, and toasted marshmallow: In the evening, we would sit around the campfire making s’mores.
- SOM – the standard monetary unit of Kyrgyzstan, divided into 100 tyiyn
- SONE – a unit for measuring the loudness of sound, equal to the loudness of a sound that, in the judgment of a group of listeners, is equal to that of a 1,000-cycle-per-second reference sound having an intensity of 40 decibels.
- SORN – (intr, often foll by on or upon) Scot to obtain food, lodging, etc, from another person by presuming on his generosity
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
Congratulations, you have completed both the included words as well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Wordscapes Level 155 Answers.
Now you have ALL the Wordscapes Level 155 Answers, you can go forward (or backwards) by clicking the buttons below:
Alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels: Wordscapes Cheats and Answers!
If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and family or send us an email so we can all have fun together!