Welcome to our Wordscapes Cheats and Answers Guide on Wordscapes Level 186 Answers. Directly below you will see every word included in this particular level as well as their definitions. There are also extra or bonus words and their respective definitions for those of you who love a challenge.
Wordscapes Level 186 belongs in the Sky Group and Rays Pack.
Table of Contents
Wordscapes Level 186 Answers – Included Words
There are 16 words in this level that make up the complete puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetical order so your brain doesn’t hurt any more than it has to:
AID, AIM, AMID, AMINO, AND, DAM, DIM, DOMAIN, ION, MAD, MAID, MAIN, MAN, MID, MIND, NOD
Wordscapes Level 186 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- AID – to provide support for or relief to; help: to aid the homeless victims of the fire.
- AIM – to position or direct (a firearm, ball, arrow, rocket, etc.) so that, on firing or release, the discharged projectile will hit a target or travel along a certain path.
- AMID – in the middle of; surrounded by; among: to stand weeping amid the ruins.
- AMINO – containing the amino group.
- AND – (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with; as well as; in addition to; besides; also; moreover: pens and pencils.
- DAM – a barrier to obstruct the flow of water, especially one of earth, masonry, etc., built across a stream or river.
- DIM – not bright; obscure from lack of light or emitted light: a dim room; a dim flashlight.
- DOMAIN – a field of action, thought, influence, etc.: the domain of science.
- ION – an electrically charged atom or group of atoms formed by the loss or gain of one or more electrons, as a cation (positive ion ), which is created by electron loss and is attracted to the cathode in electrolysis, or as an anion (negative ion ), which is created by an electron gain and is attracted to the anode. The valence of an ion is equal to the number of electrons lost or gained and is indicated by a plus sign for cations and a minus sign for anions, thus: Na+, Cl−, Ca++, S=.
- MAD – mentally disturbed; deranged; insane; demented.
- MAID – a female domestic employee who cleans tourist accommodations or does cleaning or other housework in a home: a hotel maid.
- MAIN – chief in size, extent, or importance; principal; leading: the company’s main office; the main features of a plan.
- MAN – an adult male person. Compare woman (def. 1), boy (def. 1).
- MID – being at or near the middle point of: in mid autumn.
- MIND – (in a human or other conscious being) the element, part, substance, or process that reasons, thinks, feels, wills, perceives, judges, etc.: the processes of the human mind.
- NOD – to make a slight, quick downward bending forward of the head, as in assent, greeting, or command.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
So there you have it. Simples.
If you would like a bit more of a challenge, you can stop scrolling here and try to fill out the puzzle without checking out the visual cheat to come.
If however, you would like further assistance or perhaps you would just like to advance to the next level quicker you can check out the visual below for how to fill in the puzzle exactly.
Wordscapes Level 186 Answers – Visual
Below is a visual of the completed board.
Did you end up with the same solution? Well done if you did!
If you are like me, just completing a puzzle is not enough, especially when there are bonuses on offer. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Wordscapes Level 186 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 43 extra or bonus words in this level.
Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work!
ADMIN, ADO, AIN, AMI, AMIDO, AMIN, AMNIO, ANI, DAIMON, DAMN, DAN, DANIO, DIN, DINO, DNA, DOM, DON, DONA, MAND, MANI, MANO, MINA, MINO, MNA, MOA, MOAI, MOAN, MOD, MODI, MOI, MON, MONA, MONAD, NAM, NAOI, NID, NIM, NODI, NOM, NOMA, NOMAD, ODA, OMA
Wordscapes Level 186 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- ADMIN – administration; administrative work.
- ADO – busy activity; bustle; fuss.
- AIN – own.
- AMI – a friend, especially a male friend.
- AMIDO – a combining form used in the names of chemical compounds in which the −NH2 group united with an acid radical is present: amidocyanogen.
- AMIN – I·di [ee-dee], /ˈi di/, Idi Amin Dada, 1925?–2003, Ugandan dictator: president 1971–79; in exile from 1979.
- AMNIO – Informal. amniocentesis.
- ANI – any of several black, tropical American cuckoos of the genus Crotophaga, having a compressed, bladelike bill.
- DAIMON – daemon.
- DAMN – to declare (something) to be bad, unfit, invalid, or illegal.
- DAN – a degree of expertise in karate, judo, tae kwon do, etc., usually signified by the wearing of a cloth belt of a particular color; level: a sixth-degree dan.
- DANIO – any of several cyprinid fishes of the genera Danio and Brachydanio, of India and Sri Lanka, often kept in aquariums.
- DIN – a loud, confused noise; a continued loud or tumultuous sound; noisy clamor.
- DINO – a combining form meaning “terrifying, frightful,” used in the formation of compound words: dinothere.
- DNA – Genetics. deoxyribonucleic acid: an extremely long macromolecule that is the main component of chromosomes and is the material that transfers genetic characteristics in all life forms, constructed of two nucleotide strands coiled around each other in a ladderlike arrangement with the sidepieces composed of alternating phosphate and deoxyribose units and the rungs composed of the purine and pyrimidine bases adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine: the genetic information of DNA is encoded in the sequence of the bases and is transcribed as the strands unwind and replicate.Compare base pair, gene, genetic code, RNA.
- DOM – (sometimes initial capital letter) a title of a monk in the Benedictine, Carthusian, Cistercian, and certain other monastic orders.
- DON – (initial capital letter) Mr.; Sir: a Spanish title prefixed to a man’s given name.
- DONA – (initial capital letter) Madam; Lady: a Portuguese title prefixed to a woman’s given name.
- MANI – another name for Manes.
- MANO – the upper or handheld stone used when grinding maize or other grains on a metate.
- MINA – an ancient unit of weight and value equal to the sixtieth part of a talent.
- MINO – Spanish name for Minho.
- MNA – Master of Nursing Administration.
- MOA – any of several flightless birds of the family Dinornithidae, of New Zealand, related to the kiwis but resembling the ostrich: extinct since about the end of the 18th century.
- MOAI – any of the gigantic carved stone figures found on Easter Island (Rapa Nui)
- MOAN – a prolonged, low, inarticulate sound uttered from or as if from physical or mental suffering.
- MOD – very modern; up-to-date; being in the vanguard in style, dress, etc.
- MOI – Ministry of Information.
- MON – man.
- MONA – a female given name.
- MONAD – Biology. any simple, single-celled organism. any of various small, flagellate, colorless ameboids with one to three flagella, especially of the genus Monas.
- NAM – Vietnam.
- NAOI – a temple.
- NIM – to steal or pilfer.
- NODI – a difficult or intricate point, situation, plot, etc.
- NOM – nominative.
- NOMA – a gangrenous ulceration of the mouth or genitalia, occurring mainly in debilitated children.
- NOMAD – a member of a people or tribe that has no permanent abode but moves about from place to place, usually seasonally and often following a traditional route or circuit according to the state of the pasturage or food supply.
- ODA – a room within a harem.
- OMA – orderly marketing agreement.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
Congratulations, you have completed both the included words as well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Wordscapes Level 186 Answers.
Now you have ALL the Wordscapes Level 186 Answers, you can go forward (or backwards) by clicking the buttons below:
Alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels: Wordscapes Cheats and Answers!
If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and family or send us an email so we can all have fun together!