Welcome to our Wordscapes Cheats and Answers Guide on Wordscapes Level 267 Answers. Directly below you will see every word included in this particular level as well as their definitions. There are also extra or bonus words and their respective definitions for those of you who love a challenge.
Wordscapes Level 267 belongs in the Tropic Group and Frond Pack.
Table of Contents
Wordscapes Level 267 Answers – Included Words
There are 11 words in this level that make up the complete puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetical order so your brain doesn’t hurt any more than it has to:
APRON, HARP, HOP, HORN, NOR, OAR, ORPHAN, PAN, PAR, RAN, RAP
Wordscapes Level 267 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- APRON – a garment covering part of the front of the body and tied at the waist, for protecting the wearer’s clothing: a kitchen apron.
- HARP – a musical instrument consisting of a triangular frame formed by a soundbox, a pillar, and a curved neck, and having strings stretched between the soundbox and the neck that are plucked with the fingers.
- HOP – to make a short, bouncing leap; move by leaping with all feet off the ground.
- HORN – one of the bony, permanent, hollow paired growths, often curved and pointed, that project from the upper part of the head of certain hooved mammals, as cattle, sheep, goats, or antelopes.
- NOR – (used in negative phrases, especially after neither, to introduce the second member in a series, or any subsequent member): Neither he nor I will be there. They won’t wait for you, nor for me, nor for anybody.
- OAR – a long shaft with a broad blade at one end, used as a lever for rowing or otherwise propelling or steering a boat.
- ORPHAN – a child who has lost both parents through death, or, less commonly, one parent.
- PAN – a broad, shallow container of metal, usually having sides flaring outward toward the top, used in various forms for frying, baking, washing, etc.
- PAR – an equality in value or standing; a level of equality: The gains and the losses are on a par.
- RAN – simple past tense of run.
- RAP – to strike, especially with a quick, smart, or light blow: He rapped the door with his cane.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
So there you have it. Simples.
If you would like a bit more of a challenge, you can stop scrolling here and try to fill out the puzzle without checking out the visual cheat to come.
If however, you would like further assistance or perhaps you would just like to advance to the next level quicker you can check out the visual below for how to fill in the puzzle exactly.
Wordscapes Level 267 Answers – Visual
Below is a visual of the completed board.
Did you end up with the same solution? Well done if you did!
If you are like me, just completing a puzzle is not enough, especially when there are bonuses on offer. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Wordscapes Level 267 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 30 extra or bonus words in this level.
Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work!
APO, HAN, HAO, HAP, HARN, HARO, HOA, HOAR, HON, HORA, NAH, NAP, NOAH, NOH, OPA, OPAH, ORA, PAH, PHO, PHON, POA, POH, PORN, PRAO, PRO, PROA, RAH, RHO, RNA, ROAN
Wordscapes Level 267 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- APO – an active volcano in the S Philippines, on S Mindanao: highest peak in the Philippines. 9,690 feet (2,954 meters).
- HAN – a dynasty in China, 206 b.c.–a.d. 220, with an interregnum, a.d. 9–25: characterized by consolidation of the centralized imperial state and territorial expansion.Compare Earlier Han, Later Han.
- HAO – an aluminum coin and monetary unit of Vietnam, the tenth part of a dong2: no longer in use.
- HAP – one’s luck or lot.
- HOA – a peninsula in northeastern Africa that juts into the Indian Ocean as the easternmost projection of the African continent, situated along the Gulf of Aden to the north: its constituent countries are Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Somalia. Abbreviation: HOA
- HOAR – hoarfrost; rime.
- HON – honey (def. 6).
- HORA – a traditional Romanian and Israeli round dance.
- NAH – no.
- NAP – to sleep for a short time; doze.
- NOAH – Also Douay Bible, No·e . the Biblical patriarch who built a ship (Noah’s Ark ) in which he, his family, and animals of every species survived the Flood. Genesis 5–9.
- NOH – a variant spelling of No 1
- OPA – Office of Price Administration: the federal agency (1941–46) charged with regulating rents and the distribution and prices of goods during World War II.
- OPAH – a large, deep-bodied, brilliantly colored, oceanic food fish, Lampris regius.
- ORA – plural of os2.
- PAH – (used as an exclamation of disgust or disbelief.)
- PHO – a N Vietnamese soup made of beef or chicken stock with rice noodles and thin slices of beef or chicken.
- PHON – a unit for measuring the apparent loudness of a sound, equal in number for a given sound to the intensity in decibels of a sound having a frequency of 1000 cycles per second when, in the judgment of a group of listeners, the two sounds are of equal loudness.
- POA – plan of action.
- PORN – Sometimes por·no [pawr-noh] /ˈpɔr noʊ/ . pornography; sexually explicit videos, photographs, writings, or the like, produced to elicit sexual arousal (often used attributively): arrested for selling porn;a porn star;porn films.
- PRAO – proa.
- PRO – in favor of a proposition, opinion, etc.
- PROA – any of various types of Indonesian boats, especially a swift Malay sailing boat built with the lee side flat and balanced by a single outrigger.
- RAH – (used as an exclamation of encouragement to a player or team.)
- RHO – the 17th letter of the Greek alphabet (P, ρ).
- RNA – ribonucleic acid: any of a class of single-stranded molecules transcribed from DNA in the cell nucleus or in the mitochondrion or chloroplast, containing along the strand a linear sequence of nucleotide bases that is complementary to the DNA strand from which it is transcribed: the composition of the RNA molecule is identical with that of DNA except for the substitution of the sugar ribose for deoxyribose and the substitution of the nucleotide base uracil for thymine.
- ROAN – (chiefly of horses) of the color sorrel, chestnut, or bay, sprinkled with gray or white.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
Congratulations, you have completed both the included words as well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Wordscapes Level 267 Answers.
Now you have ALL the Wordscapes Level 267 Answers, you can go forward (or backwards) by clicking the buttons below:
Alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels: Wordscapes Cheats and Answers!
If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and family or send us an email so we can all have fun together!