Welcome to our Wordscapes Cheats and Answers Guide on Wordscapes Level 3882 Answers. Directly below you will see every word included in this particular level as well as their definitions. There are also extra or bonus words and their respective definitions for those of you who love a challenge.
Wordscapes Level 3882 belongs in the Green Group and Aerial Pack.
Table of Contents
Wordscapes Level 3882 Answers – Included Words
There are 20 words in this level that make up the complete puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetical order so your brain doesn’t hurt any more than it has to:
BED, BID, BIDE, BIRD, BRED, BRIDE, BRIE, BUD, BURIED, DIRE, DRUB, DUB, DUE, RED, RIB, RID, RIDE, RUB, RUDE, RUE
Wordscapes Level 3882 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- BED – a piece of furniture upon which or within which a person sleeps, rests, or stays when not well.
- BID – to command; order; direct: to bid them depart.
- BIDE – Archaic. to endure; bear.
- BIRD – any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- BRED – simple past tense and past participle of breed.
- BRIDE – a newly married woman or a woman about to be married.
- BRIE – a region in NE France, between the Seine and the Marne.
- BUD – Botany. a small axillary or terminal protuberance on a plant, containing rudimentary foliage (leaf bud ), the rudimentary inflorescence (flower bud ), or both (mixed bud ). an undeveloped or rudimentary stem or branch of a plant.
- BURIED – placed in the ground and covered with earth: There are countless opportunities for leaks in the miles of buried, hard-to-inspect pipes under the nuclear plant site.
- DIRE – causing or involving great fear or suffering; dreadful; terrible: a dire calamity.
- DRUB – to beat with a stick or the like; cudgel; flog; thrash.
- DUB – to invest with any name, character, dignity, or title; style; name; call: He was dubbed a hero.
- DUE – owed at present; having reached the date for payment: This bill is due.
- RED – any of various colors resembling the color of blood; the primary color at one extreme end of the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 610 and 780 nanometers.
- RIB – one of a series of curved bones that are articulated with the vertebrae and occur in pairs, 12 in humans, on each side of the vertebrate body, certain pairs being connected with the sternum and forming the thoracic wall.
- RID – to clear, disencumber, or free of something objectionable (usually followed by of): I want to rid the house of mice. In my opinion, you’d be wise to rid yourself of the smoking habit.
- RIDE – to sit on and manage a horse or other animal in motion; be carried on the back of an animal.
- RUB – to subject the surface of (a thing or person) to pressure and friction, as in cleaning, smoothing, polishing, coating, massaging, or soothing: to rub a table top with wax polish; to rub the entire back area.
- RUDE – discourteous or impolite, especially in a deliberate way: a rude reply.
- RUE – to feel sorrow over; repent of; regret bitterly: to rue the loss of opportunities.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
So there you have it. Simples.
If you would like a bit more of a challenge, you can stop scrolling here and try to fill out the puzzle without checking out the visual cheat to come.
If however, you would like further assistance or perhaps you would just like to advance to the next level quicker you can check out the visual below for how to fill in the puzzle exactly.
Wordscapes Level 3882 Answers – Visual
Below is a visual of the completed board.
Did you end up with the same solution? Well done if you did!
If you are like me, just completing a puzzle is not enough, especially when there are bonuses on offer. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Wordscapes Level 3882 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 34 extra or bonus words in this level.
Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work!
BEDU, BIDER, BIER, BREI, BRU, BUDI, BUR, BURD, BURDIE, DEB, DEBUR, DEI, DIB, DIE, DIEB, DRIB, DUI, DURE, IDE, IRE, IRED, REB, REBID, REDUB, REI, RUBE, RUBIED, RUD, RUDIE, RUED, URB, URD, URDE, URE
Wordscapes Level 3882 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- BIDER – Archaic. to endure; bear.
- BIER – a frame or stand on which a corpse or the coffin containing it is laid before burial.
- BREI – a suspension of finely divided tissue in an isotonic medium, used chiefly as a culture for certain viruses.
- BRU – Southern African informal another word for bro 2
- BUDI – Hinglish derogatory an old woman
- BUR – a rough, prickly case around the seeds of certain plants, as the chestnut or burdock.
- BURD – a young lady; maiden.
- DEB – Informal. a debutante.
- DEI – diversity, equity, and inclusion: a conceptual framework that promotes the fair treatment and full participation of all people, especially in the workplace, including populations who have historically been underrepresented or subject to discrimination because of their background, identity, disability, etc.
- DIB – to fish by letting the bait bob lightly on the water.
- DIE – to cease to live; undergo the complete and permanent cessation of all vital functions; become dead.
- DRIB – a small or minute quantity; bit.
- DUI – driving under the influence (of alcohol or drugs): often used as an official police abbreviation.
- DURE – hard; severe.
- IDE – integrated development environment.
- IRE – intense anger; wrath.
- REB – a Confederate soldier.
- REBID – Bridge. to make a second bid in (a suit that one bid previously): He opened a spade and then rebid spades on the three level.
- RUBE – an unsophisticated person from a rural area; hick.
- RUBIED – having a color like that of a ruby; deep red.
- RUED – to feel sorrow over; repent of; regret bitterly: to rue the loss of opportunities.
- URB – an urban area.
- URD – a plant, Vigna mungo, of the legume family, widely cultivated in tropical Asia for its edible seeds and for forage.
- URDE – heraldry having points; pointed
- URE – Undergraduate Record Examination.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
Congratulations, you have completed both the included words as well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Wordscapes Level 3882 Answers.
Now you have ALL the Wordscapes Level 3882 Answers, you can go forward (or backwards) by clicking the buttons below:
Alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels: Wordscapes Cheats and Answers!
If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and family or send us an email so we can all have fun together!