Welcome to our Wordscapes Cheats and Answers Guide on Wordscapes Level 4828 Answers. Directly below you will see every word included in this particular level as well as their definitions. There are also extra or bonus words and their respective definitions for those of you who love a challenge.
Wordscapes Level 4828 belongs in the Frigid Group and Sleet Pack.
Table of Contents
Wordscapes Level 4828 Answers – Included Words
There are 19 words in this level that make up the complete puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetical order so your brain doesn’t hurt any more than it has to:
ABHOR, ARC, ARCH, BAH, BAR, BOA, BOAR, BRA, BROACH, CAB, CAR, CARB, CHAR, COB, COBRA, CRAB, OAR, ORCA, ROACH
Wordscapes Level 4828 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- ABHOR – to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- ARC – Geometry. any unbroken part of the circumference of a circle or other curved line.
- ARCH – Architecture. a curved masonry construction for spanning an opening, consisting of a number of wedgelike stones, bricks, or the like, set with the narrower side toward the opening in such a way that forces on the arch are transmitted as vertical or oblique stresses on either side of the opening. an upwardly curved construction, as of steel or timber functioning in the manner of a masonry arch. a doorway, gateway, etc., having a curved head; an archway. the curved head of an opening, as a doorway.
- BAH – (an exclamation of contempt or annoyance): Bah! Humbug!
- BAR – a relatively long, evenly shaped piece of some solid substance, as metal or wood, used as a guard or obstruction or for some mechanical purpose: the bars of a cage.
- BOA – any of several nonvenomous, chiefly tropical constrictors of the family Boidae, having vestigial hind limbs at the base of the tail.
- BOAR – the uncastrated male swine.
- BRA – brassiere.
- BROACH – Machinery. an elongated, tapered, serrated cutting tool for shaping and enlarging holes.
- CAB – a taxicab.
- CAR – an automobile.
- CARB – carbohydrate.
- CHAR – to burn or reduce to charcoal: The fire charred the paper.
- COB – a corncob.
- COBRA – any of several highly venomous, Old World elapid snakes of the genera Naja and Ophiophagus, characterized by the ability to flatten the neck into a hoodlike form when disturbed.
- CRAB – any decapod crustacean of the suborder Brachyura, having the eyes on short stalks and a short, broad, more or less flattened body, the abdomen being small and folded under the thorax.
- OAR – a long shaft with a broad blade at one end, used as a lever for rowing or otherwise propelling or steering a boat.
- ORCA – the killer whale, Orcinus orca.
- ROACH – a cockroach.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
So there you have it. Simples.
If you would like a bit more of a challenge, you can stop scrolling here and try to fill out the puzzle without checking out the visual cheat to come.
If however, you would like further assistance or perhaps you would just like to advance to the next level quicker you can check out the visual below for how to fill in the puzzle exactly.
Wordscapes Level 4828 Answers – Visual
Below is a visual of the completed board.
Did you end up with the same solution? Well done if you did!
If you are like me, just completing a puzzle is not enough, especially when there are bonuses on offer. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Wordscapes Level 4828 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 39 extra or bonus words in this level.
Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work!
ABO, ACH, ACRO, ARB, ARCO, BAC, BACH, BOH, BOR, BORA, BRACH, BRO, BROCH, CARBO, CAROB, CHA, CHAO, COARB, COR, HAO, HARO, HOA, HOAR, HOB, HOC, HORA, OBA, OCA, OCH, ORA, ORACH, ORB, ORC, RACH, RAH, RHO, ROB, ROC, ROCH
Wordscapes Level 4828 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- ABO – a contemptuous term used to refer to an Australian Aboriginal person.
- ACH – alas; oh.
- ACRO – a combining form with the meanings “height,” “tip end,” “extremities of the body,” used in the formation of compound words: acrophobia.
- ARB – an arbitrager.
- ARCO – (of the performance of a passage for stringed instruments) with the bow.
- BAC – blood-alcohol concentration: the percentage of alcohol in the bloodstream: under the laws of most states, a BAC of 0.10 is the legal definition of intoxication, although a few states use a slightly lower percentage, as 0.08.
- BACH – a bachelor.
- BOH – a variant spelling of bo
- BOR – borough.
- BORA – (on the Adriatic coasts) a violent, dry, cold wind blowing from the north or northeast.
- BRACH – archaic a bitch hound
- BRO – a brother.
- BROCH – a circular stone tower built around the beginning of the Christian era, having an inner and an outer wall, found on the Orkney Islands, Shetland Islands, the Hebrides, and the mainland of Scotland.
- CARBO – carbohydrate.
- CAROB – a Mediterranean tree, Ceratonia siliqua, of the legume family, bearing long, leathery pods containing hard seeds and sweet, edible pulp.
- CHA – tea.
- COR – gor.
- HAO – an aluminum coin and monetary unit of Vietnam, the tenth part of a dong2: no longer in use.
- HOA – a peninsula in northeastern Africa that juts into the Indian Ocean as the easternmost projection of the African continent, situated along the Gulf of Aden to the north: its constituent countries are Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Somalia. Abbreviation: HOA
- HOAR – hoarfrost; rime.
- HOB – a projection or shelf at the back or side of a fireplace, used for keeping food warm.
- HOC – for the special purpose or end presently under consideration: a committee formed ad hoc to deal with the issue.
- HORA – a traditional Romanian and Israeli round dance.
- OBA – a hereditary tribal ruler among various peoples in the Benin region of western Africa.
- OCA – a wood sorrel, Oxalis tuberosa, of the Andes, cultivated in South America for its edible tubers.
- OCH – (used as an expression of surprise, disapproval, regret, etc.)
- ORA – plural of os2.
- ORACH – any plant of the genus Atriplex, especially A. hortensis, of the amaranth family, cultivated for use like spinach.
- ORB – a sphere or globe: a Christmas tree hung with brightly colored orbs.
- ORC – any of several cetaceans, as a grampus.
- RAH – (used as an exclamation of encouragement to a player or team.)
- RHO – the 17th letter of the Greek alphabet (P, ρ).
- ROB – to take something from (someone) by unlawful force or threat of violence; steal from.
- ROC – a bird of enormous size and strength.
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
Congratulations, you have completed both the included words as well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Wordscapes Level 4828 Answers.
Now you have ALL the Wordscapes Level 4828 Answers, you can go forward (or backwards) by clicking the buttons below:
Alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels: Wordscapes Cheats and Answers!
If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and family or send us an email so we can all have fun together!