Welcome to our Wordscapes Cheats and Answers Guide on Wordscapes Level 5740 Answers. Directly below you will see every word included in this particular level as well as their definitions. There are also extra or bonus words and their respective definitions for those of you who love a challenge.
Wordscapes Level 5740 belongs in the Bluff Group and Flock Pack.
Table of Contents
Wordscapes Level 5740 Answers – Included Words
There are 20 words in this level that make up the complete puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetical order so your brain doesn’t hurt any more than it has to:
DELI, DIN, DINE, DUNE, END, IDLE, INN, LED, LEND, LID, LIE, LIED, LIEN, LINE, LINED, LINEN, NIL, NUDE, NUN, UNLINED
Wordscapes Level 5740 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- DELI – a delicatessen.
- DIN – a loud, confused noise; a continued loud or tumultuous sound; noisy clamor.
- DINE – to eat the principal meal of the day; have dinner.
- DUNE – a sand hill or sand ridge formed by the wind, usually in desert regions or near lakes and oceans.
- END – the last part or extremity, lengthwise, of anything that is longer than it is wide or broad: the end of a street;the end of a rope.
- IDLE – not working or active; unemployed; doing nothing: idle workers.
- INN – a commercial establishment that provides lodging, food, etc., for the public, especially travelers; small hotel.
- LED – simple past tense and past participle of lead1.
- LEND – to grant the use of (something) on condition that it or its equivalent will be returned.
- LID – a removable or hinged cover for closing the opening, usually at the top, of a pot, jar, trunk, etc.; a movable cover.
- LIE – a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth.
- LIED – simple past tense and past participle of lie1.
- LIEN – Law. the legal claim of one person upon the property of another person to secure the payment of a debt or the satisfaction of an obligation.
- LINE – a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- LINED – a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- LINEN – fabric woven from flax yarns.
- NIL – nothing; naught; zero.
- NUDE – naked or unclothed, as a person or the body.
- NUN – a woman member of a religious order, especially one bound by vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.
- UNLINED – not having any lining
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
So there you have it. Simples.
If you would like a bit more of a challenge, you can stop scrolling here and try to fill out the puzzle without checking out the visual cheat to come.
If however, you would like further assistance or perhaps you would just like to advance to the next level quicker you can check out the visual below for how to fill in the puzzle exactly.
Wordscapes Level 5740 Answers – Visual
Below is a visual of the completed board.
Did you end up with the same solution? Well done if you did!
If you are like me, just completing a puzzle is not enough, especially when there are bonuses on offer. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Wordscapes Level 5740 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 45 extra or bonus words in this level.
Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work!
DEI, DEIL, DEL, DEN, DENI, DIE, DIEL, DUE, DUEL, DUI, DULE, DUN, DUNLIN, EILD, ELD, ELDIN, ENNUI, IDE, INDUE, INNED, LEI, LEU, LEUD, LIEU, LIN, LIND, LINDEN, LINN, LUD, LUDE, LUN, LUNE, NED, NID, NIDE, NIE, NIED, NINE, NUDIE, ULE, UNDE, UNDINE, UNI, UNLED, UNLINE
Wordscapes Level 5740 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- DEI – diversity, equity, and inclusion: a conceptual framework that promotes the fair treatment and full participation of all people, especially in the workplace, including populations who have historically been underrepresented or subject to discrimination because of their background, identity, disability, etc.
- DEIL – devil.
- DEL – (in names of Spanish derivation) a contraction of de and the article el:Estanislao del Campo.
- DEN – the lair or shelter of a wild animal, especially a predatory mammal.
- DENI – a monetary unit of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, one 100th of a denar.
- DIE – to cease to live; undergo the complete and permanent cessation of all vital functions; become dead.
- DIEL – of or relating to a 24-hour period, especially a regular daily cycle, as of the physiology or behavior of an organism.
- DUE – owed at present; having reached the date for payment: This bill is due.
- DUEL – a prearranged combat between two persons, fought with deadly weapons according to an accepted code of procedure, especially to settle a private quarrel.
- DUI – driving under the influence (of alcohol or drugs): often used as an official police abbreviation.
- DUN – to make repeated and insistent demands upon, especially for the payment of a debt.
- DUNLIN – a common sandpiper, Calidris alpina, that breeds in the northern parts of the Northern Hemisphere.
- ELD – age.
- ENNUI – a feeling of utter weariness and discontent resulting from satiety or lack of interest; boredom: The endless lecture produced an unbearable ennui.
- IDE – integrated development environment.
- INDUE – a variant of endue.
- INNED – (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- LEI – (in the Hawaiian Islands) a wreath of flowers, leaves, etc., for the neck or head.
- LEU – a coin and monetary unit of Romania, equal to 100 bani. Abbreviation: L.
- LEUD – a vassal or tenant in the early Middle Ages.
- LIEU – place; stead.
- LIN – a variant of linn.
- LIND – Jenny Johanna Maria Lind Goldschmidt; “The Swedish Nightingale”, 1820–87, Swedish soprano.
- LINDEN – any tree of the genus Tilia, as T. americana(American linden ) or T. europaea(European linden ), having fragrant yellowish-white flowers and heart-shaped leaves, grown as an ornamental or shade tree.Compare linden family.
- LINN – a waterfall or torrent of rushing water in a river or stream.
- LUD – lord (in the phrase my lud, m’lud): used when addressing a judge in court
- LUDE – Quaalude.
- LUNE – anything shaped like a crescent or a half moon.
- NED – a male given name, form of Edward.
- NIDE – a nest or brood, especially of pheasants.
- NINE – a cardinal number, eight plus one.
- NUDIE – a film, performance, or magazine featuring nude performers or photographs.
- ULE – caucho.
- UNDINE – any of a group of female water spirits described by Paracelsus.
- UNI – a uniformed police officer; uniform: A uni phoned in the burglary at 2:19 this morning.
- UNLED – Printing. to remove the leads between (lines of type).
Further definitions of these words can be found at: Dictionary.com!
Congratulations, you have completed both the included words as well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Wordscapes Level 5740 Answers.
Now you have ALL the Wordscapes Level 5740 Answers, you can go forward (or backwards) by clicking the buttons below:
Alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels: Wordscapes Cheats and Answers!
If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and family or send us an email so we can all have fun together!